Tuesday, October 9, 2012

You Want Me To Do What ????

As Brazilian waxing professionals, sometimes we have days that are so hectic, one naked body after another,  well you get the picture. ... SO,  picture this:

 It was right before Halloween, and our younger clients, mostly college students,  were coming in  for Brazilian waxing services.  Everyone had a "naughty" costume this particular year.  Well,  you can just imagine all the hoo-ha's being waxed.  A new client  was on my books and filled  out our usual client questionnaire.  She was quickly ushered into a treatment room,  and I asked her  to undress from the waist down.  I explained that  I would return in a few minutes to go over her paperwork and complete her waxing service.   She had a funny look on her face, but I thought perhaps she was just nervous about having a new esthetician do her waxing.

When I came back in the room a few minutes later, she had undressed and was  on my treatment table.  I told her to spread her legs, and asked  if she wanted  a little "landing strip" of hair left, or preferred to have all hair removed.  She very politely said, "Ms. Terry, I just came in for a brow wax".

I love clients who  are so accommodating...

And speaking of naughty costumes, take a look at "Anita Waxin"...















No comments:

Post a Comment